What's new

Coconut Shave Cream-

Can anyone recommend a superior quality coconut shave cream? It is consistently my favorite aroma, and I would love to find a nice quality go-to product in this scent.
Thanks!!

I want to piggyback onto this thread - can anyone name a quality coconut shave soap? Many thanks also!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Geo F. Trumper, both coconut cream or soap!

Exactly - Trumpers is wonderful. I can't speak for the soap, but I have the cream and, being a coconut fan myself, won't be without it.

Amazon carries the cream in both a tub and a tube. They do not carry the soap. West Coast Shaving, a B&B supporter, does carry the soap.

:thumbup: Trumpers Coconut Oil cream is amazing quality, very light scent, permanent player in my rotation. I amazon'ed my first tub, need to look at B&B supporting vendors next time to support our broader cause.

A while back in another thread someone mentioned Skin Trip coconut soap... it's actually a bath & body soap, and we all see the frequent warnings that such things aren't fit to shave with, but people in that thread said that this particular one actually seemed pretty good. I got some, and grated a half puck of Williams into one bar of Skin Trip coconut just to add some tallow to the mix. I like it pretty well... I don't personally use it on it's own, I use it to superlather with various creams, but it's very coconutty and lathers pretty dang well all on it's own.

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Ocean-Skin-Coconut-4-5-Ounces/dp/B001E7B8YU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1318510149&sr=8-3

Would you mind sharing where I might find GFT at a good price?
Thanks!

Trumpers, hands down! I don't think many companies make coconut because they do it so well.

I would recommend QED. They are not my favorite vendor, but they are still a very good vendor. They sell Trumper's soap and cream the cheapest that I've been able to find while still being reputable. Here is their website.

And the other right answer is.....

QCS!

Have Matthew create a nice custom shaving cream soap.
Mine is coconut with a hint of rose and it is wonderful.

Agree with the Trumpers. I use the soap. Great lather and smell. I think QED is probably the only place you can find it in stock currently. Most vendors are out of it right now.
Aaron

And the other right answer is.....

QCS!

Have Matthew create a nice custom shaving cream soap.
Mine is coconut with a hint of rose and it is wonderful.

I don't know why I didn't think of this. I suppose because I already have a tub of Trumpers coconut cream and love it, but I would love a custom coconut from QCS. Hmmm, wait until the Trumpers is in the graveyard? or do I need it now?

TFS Ciotole Barbe Rosse has a coconut scent and it's one of the ingredients. Although some say that the almond (amaretto) scent is stronger, I think that, compared to other soft Italians soaps, the coconut scent is unmistakenly there.

I have some VITOS Extra Coconut shave soap on the way from the U.K. Great price (£8.25) with the Oak bowl.
I'll report in when it arrives.

Trumpers Coconut Oil Soap. - what a smell. And performs incredibly. Then just for the heck of it, after you are done shaving rub on a few drops of Trumpers Lime Skinfood. Oh my! Words escape me for describing that experience.

Top Bottom