What's new

eBay does it again!

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Is it just me? I can't view completed auctions as before, the information and photos are limited. Not really old auctions, just a day or two old! What's up? No large pics!

Is this to discourage our sleuthing or saving bandwidth?

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, if so give me a link please.

I noticed that tonight too. I hadn't been on in a few days and was checking completed listings. Tough economy cutting down on their bandwidth!

NOT!

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I just ran into that on a buy I did today. No big pictures now that the deal is done.....poor policy.

They need to leave them up long enough for someone to check their purchase against the pics, wouldn't ya think?

They need to leave them up long enough for someone to check their purchase against the pics, wouldn't ya think?

Exactly, I did a BIN on the go today and went to down load the images to confirm I receive the correct item only to find the link in my history is dead along with the link on the ebay item page. The seller said they will humor me and email me photos tonight.....what a pain. I told the seller "Sorry to be a bother but I'm wacky at razors"....lol

I ran into this problem today after recieving a fp from the bay. I always like to check to make sure I get what was diplayed. It took forever to figure out how to see it. Yes the pics were limited.

Just checked on an item I purchased today. I use the eBay iPhone app. I can see all the pictures in enlarged/magnified details, just as before the auction. No difference at all.

Grrrr! I suspected that their mobile baloney had something to do with this. Mobile has been screwy since inception, payments not showing up, messing with countless other things.
Hooray. Maybe now mobile is the only thing that isn't broken. I have an item to pay for tonight and it won't let me.

Top Bottom