What's new

The Brush Buy continues!

So, a week and a half ago I found a Vulfix Super Badger brush Model 2234 in the B/S/T and picked it up. Got it in the mail over the weekend and it's great!
But....then I got an email from WCS and they had an Omega 637 Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush on a super sale...and SWMBO said "Go ahead!" So, of course, if I spent more, there was no shipping charges!
Woo-hoo! Can't wait for it to arrive....plus all the other goodies! Ogallala Bay rum in two separate flavors, some Personna blues, Razorrock Fresco...should be some fun shaving times ahead! :w00t:

Congrats on your stash. I've got a Vulfix 375 in Super (same as 2234 with different handle). Brush is very soft on the face. Excellent with creams!

@Shaverjoe...that's a sweet brush! Let me know how it does. I'm finding I like a floppier brush and I'm doing more the cream thing than the soap thing. I hope the Omega will fit the bill.

jay67212 said:
....Vulfix Super Badger brush Model 2234....

I love my Vulfix Super Badger brush Model 2234 too! It's a small brush, but the incredible super badger makes it a great brush when you want that softer, floppier brush for some creams, and the feeling of it on the face is great.

@Clutch, I love my Vulfix 2234 too, but I couldn't pass up a Silvertip that's more than 20% off and SWMBO gave me the greenlight!

Top Bottom