What's new

Football '07...

proxy.php

I've been a die hard Steelers fan since we lived there in the late 70's thru early 80's. That was back in the era of greats; Bradshaw, Franco, Lambert, (my look alike) Rockly Blier; Swan Stallworth. Hell, you could name about 25 players on that team that were greats.

I'm still puzzled as to how the Bears did so well last year with the league's Most Inconsistent QB.

I've been a diehard Saints fan since I was a kid (no wonder I'm so depressed! :tongue_sm ). As for why I'm not cheering for the Bears :cursing:...we'll get you back this year!

Shawn

I am still a Colts fan. They were my first favorite NFL team, dating back to the days of Johnny Unitas in the late 50's. I started pulling for the current team about four years ago when I noticed Peyton Manning playing so well. I used to hate it when he beat my college team's (Alabama) asses in the SEC a decade or so ago. Now I enjoy watching him beat the rest of the NFL's asses. :wink: Its almost like "hometown boy makes good".

Tim

Since it is the start of football season, had to change my avatar for the season.
Need I say who I like.
Go Fins 07

I'll root for the Jets until Chad hurts himself with a papercut or something. It will be basketball season by then anyway:rolleyes:

Top Bottom