What's new

QCS vs. Razorrock xxx

I ordered the qcs samples and absolutely love them.If anyone has uesd them and razor rock xxx how do they compare

Very close in performance. I give the edge to XXX. One of my all-time favorite soaps, err... I mean croaps.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
I have not tried the XXX, but the RazoRock Linea Officina Artigiana and the QCS croaps are my two favorite lather products. Nothing else I've tried is as good. I conisder them pretty much equals.

I had QCS lime before they went from fragrance oils to essential oils. I liked the scent of the old formulation and think that the new must be better. That said, in my use I got good lather from QCS but XXX was much denser and yielded both a better shave and better after effects. Plus, that AdP scent is one of my favorites and the price is difficult to beat.

I had QCS lime before they went from fragrance oils to essential oils. I liked the scent of the old formulation and think that the new must be better. That said, in my use I got good lather from QCS but XXX was much denser and yielded both a better shave and better after effects. Plus, that AdP scent is one of my favorites and the price is difficult to beat.

Thanks for the insight mojo and all

Top Bottom