What's new

Green Coffee Beans

It is time for the Holiday weekend Green-Bean-Give-A-Way. I will send the winner of this offering 1 pound each of 5 different varieties of green coffee beans from my horde. Between now and 9 AM EDT on Tuesday September 4th, every person that indicates that they are interested will be entered. Your position in the thread will determine your number. For example, the 6th person to say I'm in will be assigned #6. I will use www.random.org to select the lucky winner. I will pay for shipping so this costs you nothing.

Just another perc (bad pun, sorry) to belonging to B & B!!!

-Scott

Wow! this site just keeps getting better!

I guess I'm #1 (for once :tongue: )

This is like the best of multiple forums (Fora?)

If you need any decaf, I've got a bunch!

Shalom!

Although I just received my order from Sweet Maria's this afternoon -- it was (admittedly) a small order -- I hereby put-forth my candidacy for this amazing 5lb Green-Coffee-Bean-Giveaway! If nominated, I will run; if elected, I will serve.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Don't put me in. Just wanted to say that as a former winner of this coveted prize, one of you chaps is in for quite a treat. :thumbup1: Prepare to get hooked on a new hobby.

The name will be selected Tuesday AM @ 9 AM EDT. Still plenty of time to get in on this.

-Scott

Top Bottom