What's new

Home bar (furniture)

OK, my liquor collection has officially overflowed out of the cabinet I have been using to store it and I find myself looking for a bar.

The problem I have having is that it seems that all of the ones I am finding look like this from behind:

proxy.php

All I want is a bar with two shelves that I can store my booze on. A simple request but nobody seems to make one.

Does anyone here have a bar at home?

The problem I have having is that it seems that all of the ones I am finding look like this from behind:

proxy.php

All I want is a bar with two shelves that I can store my booze on. A simple request but nobody seems to make one.

Does anyone here have a bar at home?

0H! I love this! Where did you find it??? It is perfect for the new house!

I converted an old armoire, it seems to do the job nicely.

Not as pretty as you may want, but it works.

Nice. I especialy like the bottle of Wild Turkey Tribute on the bottom left.:w00t:

There is a store in Davenport IA. The name escapes me right now, but they sell billiard tables, those electronic dart boards and other home furnishings one might find in the rec room of someone of considerable means. The sell home bars, they ain't cheap but they sure are nice. If I would quit spending money on booze I might, just maybe, be able to swing such a purchase. At least one of their cheaper models.

Rob, do you have a World Market down your way? I like a lot of the "bars" and wine storage they sell. If you ever get up this way, there are two in the Richmond area, let me know.

Nice. I especialy like the bottle of Wild Turkey Tribute on the bottom left.:w00t:

Unfortunately, my crazy jack#$$ uncle came into town for a Nascar Race and decided to raid my liquor cabinet in a search for Jack Daniels, he drank 1/2 that Trib bottle. And then complained about how it wasn't very good compared to Jack. He's lucky he's still alive.

Rob, do you have a World Market down your way? I like a lot of the "bars" and wine storage they sell. If you ever get up this way, there are two in the Richmond area, let me know.

Saturday I noticed that there is one in Charlottesville. I'll have to check it out the next time I am up there. Thanks for the tip!

My liquor collection has spilled out of the cabinet it is currently in and I am now resorting to keeping the overflow in empty wine case boxes. That's no way to live.

Since drinking my way to more room isn't an option, I want to see some photos of how you fine folks store your liquor. Maybe that'll get the old grey matter sparking and give em some ideas.

Top Bottom