What's new

Newbie from Florida

Greeting gents, found about this place from a cigar forum I frequent, and picked up my first DE razor from. I've been wetshaving for about a week now, which is only 2 shaves for me, but my last shave was probably the best shave I've ever had. I have a 57 Gillette SuperSpeed, a cheap bowl and brush (from the drugstore combo pack), and I used the C.O. Bigelow shave cream, and Nivea aftershave balm (the CoQ10 stuff). I've learned a lot by reading the forum for about a week, and look forward to learning a lot more. :thumbup:

Welcome and enjoy, your shaves will only get better (with a few bad ones thrown in here and there just to keep it interesting).

Thanks for the warm welcome, forgot to mention in my intro that I'm using Shark super blades in the SS, a sampler pack is on my wish list, as well as some other stuff, I'm trying to take it slow and avoid the gotta-have-its for as long as possible...

Welcome! Just go ahead and go crazy now buying stuff.

The temptation to keep buying more and more will subside once your entire bathroom turns into a shave den.

Top Bottom