What's new

Lijun Shaving brushes?

Just been checking ou the site. Some interesting handle colours and shapes. As some one who's had a custom brush from Frank Shaving and liked it, with no problems. I see no reason why you shouldn't just jump in a pull the trigger.

By the way my FS brush is a stubby / chubby or as SWMBO called it the FS SCUBBY!

I have been using a Lijun shaving brush for almost a year. When I got it it was scritchy and it is still scritchy. I have lathered it up almost two or three times week trying to get it to soften up, but no luck. Now I just use it to wash my face. It was supposed to contain Finest Badger hair, but I think they substituted a lower grade. I contacted Lijun about the issue, explaining the problem. They basicly told me they would not take it back or send me another with better hair. I offered to pay for the shipping back to them so they could check out the brush. I like the black handle of the brush, it appears to be very well made, but $20 for a handle is to much to pay, when I can buy vintage handles for $5. I was expecting the Lijun Finest badger to be at least in the same class as my two Franks Finest badger brushes. I am very pleased with the Franks hair quality. If you buy a Lijun you may get good hair, but I think you would be wasteing your money to take the gamble.

Last edited:
Top Bottom