What's new

After shave balm (sensitive skin and unscented)

A

AlvesFilipe

Hi all,
Im currently using the lab series razor burn relief lotion but since its almost finished im looking for good alternatives.
I prefer unscented, no alcohol as my skin is quite sensitive.

Thank u

Filipe

The Japanese brand KANWA is a great unscented balm. Its made by Feather, and is available from several of the vendors here on B&B. I use it often, and after a few min. you can use any other scented product you want.

Nivea Sensitive gets my vote. Available every where and does a fantastic job without breaking the bank.

I bought this long ago based on the many recommendations it gets here on B&B but this stuff makes my face break out. I get pimple-lick sores on my face, small pustules, it's gross and weird and I'm not young enough to have that kind of stuff on my face. In addition, when I would shave next I had to shave across these sores and I'd get nicks and weepers. I quit using it and my face cleared up immediately and my shaves improved. Just saying, I do not like this Nivea stuff.

I know you said no alcohol, but I still suggest you try Skin Food from Geo F. Trumpers. I have sensitive skin as well, but a lot of balms still sting me. Skin Food never does, and I've started using it almost exclusively.

I have sensitive skin and think that TBS Maca Root Razor Relief is one of the best. It does have alcohol but just the right amount. Its in a different league to the Nivea balms.

I have been looking ever since Jason's stopped making their 6 in 1 aftershave lotion. It was the best. Nothing compares to it. I am still looking for something to replace it. Everything has some sort of scent or fragrance in it. Even a scent from a natural oil is still a scent. Nivea's sensitive skin line is not unscented. All you have to do is get a quick wiff of it and be repelled by the strong scent.

Hi Filipe,

Welcome to Badger and Blade. There's lots of good advice here. When you have time, I hope you will go over to our Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.
There's also lots of nice people here and a whole bunch of useful information.

Pierce

Hi all,
Im currently using the lab series razor burn relief lotion but since its almost finished im looking for good alternatives.
I prefer unscented, no alcohol as my skin is quite sensitive.

Thank u

Filipe

Top Bottom