What's new

Simpson has won me over

My first Simpson brush was a duke 3 (shedder) and I was not happy. Vulfix/Simpson took care of me and sent a replacement brush, My Duke 3 is a work of art...

Now that I have gained confidence in the company, I have ordered a Colonel, Berkeley, 55, Special, Chubby 3, Rover. I almost ordered a Rooney Heritage 2XL, but the service from Simpson has won me over.. I went with the Chubby instead

I love all of these brushes ! And if it happens that Simpson may be listening to these forums---Keep up the good work! Your great service has won a loyal customer for life.

Duke ! I am your father.... (Side note, if anyone here has the skills to add a red light sabor blade to the end of the Dovo in the pic, please let me know !)

proxy.php

Last edited:
Fantastic to hear. I love all of my Simpsons brushes and hope to buy more in the future. I've been eyeing a two band Tulip 3...

I'm a Simpson fan too. I had planned to go Shavemac for my next brush, but it's not happening this year. I had an email exchange with Mark today about my next Simpson.

My first Simpson brush was a duke 3 (shedder) and I was not happy. Vulfix/Simpson took care of me and sent a replacement brush, My Duke 3 is a work of art...

Now that I have gained confidence in the company, I have ordered a Colonel, Berkeley, 55, Special, Chubby 3, Rover. I almost ordered a Rooney Heritage 2XL, but the service from Simpson has won me over.. I went with the Chubby instead

I love all of these brushes ! And if it happens that Simpson may be listening to these forums---Keep up the good work! Your great service has won a loyal customer for life.

Duke ! I am your father.... (Side note, if anyone here has the skills to add a red light sabor blade to the end of the Dovo in the pic, please let me know !)

proxy.php

Hope this suffices till someone with more skill comes along...:w00t:

Attachments

• $_DSC0325.jpg
    $_DSC0325.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 311
Hope this suffices till someone with more skill comes along...:w00t:

Woooooo Hoooo ! Thanks ! Incredible ! I hope this wins the photo contest I entered !

Silly to mention this (as it adds competition) but here is where I entered the pic...

Last edited by a moderator:
Woooooo Hoooo ! Thanks ! Incredible ! I hope this wins the photo contest I entered !

Silly to mention this (as it adds competition) but here is where I entered the pic...

Glad to help, good luck with the contest!

Simpson won me Tver and I have friends that travel to London monthly so they are kind enough to bring back anything I as for saves shipping Enjoy Your Shave

proxy.php

One question - why would you risk ruining your brush by spaying canned whipped cream all over it?

One question - why would you risk ruining your brush by spaying canned whipped cream all over it?

GEO F Trumpers my friend. Almond.

Light sabors need an extra layer of creme. Razor burn is hell if not done right....The force was used to create that lather.

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

So here at B&B you have no issue mentioniing another shaving website with a link, but over there the people here are just "Some folks from the shaving forums" :confused1

So here at B&B you have no issue mentioniing another shaving website with a link, but over there the people here are just "Some folks from the shaving forums" :confused1

Your reading too deep, I really didn't put that much thought into those posts. If it makes you feel better, I'll mention B&B the next time !

Top Bottom