What's new

Noodler's Flex Nib on the free pen?

In my first purchase from the fantastic Goulets I purchased the large bottle of Nikita and the large bottle of Borealis black. I chose these colors because my son wanted a bright red, I was going to get a free pen, and I need a basic everyday black ink that would wash off.

The pens that came with these inks were not a modified preppy but the Noodler's Ink Branded eyedroppers. The documentation said they would be either a standard nib or the ventless flex nib. The free pens are quite nice and I would like to echo comments I have seen elsewhere that wish that the pen given away for free was available in other ways.

I was ecstatic with the purchase and both pens seemed to be the flex variety.

Does anyone know if these flex nibs from the free pens the same nib that you can get on the piston fill flex nib pens? I do know that the nib will fit into my Noodler's Piston fill pen, because I over-tightened the section on the eye droppper and broke it. If so this would be a great way to get a flex pen to try while picking up ink.

I'm not sure if they are the same nib, but I would put the flex nib in the piston filler and see if it works...you may end up with a nice little flex nib pen.

Top Bottom