What's new

Sabi 3 Piece Razor

I've done some searching (i'm probably a poor searcher) but not found any posts or reviews on this intresting looking (looks like a Muhle style head) relatively low cost razor. Muhle and EJ razors are my favorite, and wondering if anyone who has tried the Sabi knows if the heads are the same? Looking for a low cost travel razor that I won't be so bent out of shape if the luggage gets lost/stolen.

Photo below.

Thanks in advance,

Moe

$sabi.jpg

Last edited:
That's very interesting. The Sabi in the article has a Merkur like head (and he compares thje the EJ which is a Muhle style head), and the Sabi in my photo has a Muhle like head.

Thanks,

Moe

I was sent a Sabi 3 piece razor to test with. The head may look like an Edwin Jagger/ Muhle, but it doesn't shave like one, and the fit, and finish is pretty rough. The plating is not of a very good quality.

Will it get the job done? Yes. Are there far better choices available for not a lot more coin? Yes (especially the Lord LP1822 which can be had for $12 shipped).

Edit: My Sabi had a Merkur like head, and the only ones for sale at Shaveabuck at the moment have either a Merkur like head, or a Tech like head.

Last edited:
I was sent a Sabi 3 piece razor to test with. The head may look like an Edwin Jagger/ Muhle, but it doesn't shave like one, and the fit, and finish is pretty rough. The plating is not of a very good quality.

Will it get the job done? Yes. Are there far better choices available for not a lot more coin? Yes (especially the Lord LP1822 which can be had for $12 shipped).

Edit: My Sabi had a Merkur like head, and the only ones for sale at Shaveabuck at the moment have either a Merkur like head, or a Tech like head.

Thanks!

Top Bottom