What's new

Pinaud Medicated Talc

Just got a bottle of Pinaud medicated talc, and WOW. Anyone who has any irritation cannot go without a bottle of this stuff. I grow a beard however I experience a ridiculous amount of irritation just under and in the middle of my neck, once I shave it puffs out in a red anger! However, after shaving and applying some AS I tried some of this product and presto withing not even a minute my skin was a normal color ! I was amazed, anyone with sensitive skin can appreciate this product and it tingles and restores skin!

Here I am just now reading and replying to these posts of years past. I have used Pinaud's Clubman Talc for years, but it never occurred to me to use it as an aftershave. I use it as a skin "friction reducer" in hot weather — after a shower I place some under my arms, and use the plastic squeeze bottle to puff some more. . . . "elsewhere".

It is the middle of winter now, but I plan to try out the talc "aftershave" today. That's my favorite thing about B&B — SO much information on different subjects. I would never have tried this on my own.
thanks B&B
:euro:

Last edited:
Top Bottom