What's new

Fa Spicy Black AS--do any of you know this mysterious aftershave?

I found this AS in Croatia at a local drugstore. It's an aftershave that I use pretty regularly, especially now that fall's starting. No special moisturizing qualities here, but very refreshing--kind of like Clubman or Adidas AS.

The scent is interesting and unique. I can't put my finger (or nose) on exactly what it smells like, but I smell a very refreshing spiciness. The most interesting thing is that I can't find any information on it, besides very basic info on the company website. Fa, for those who haven't seen it before, is a brand of deodorant/soap/etc. much like Old Spice. It's not just available in Europe, I've seen it in China too.

Other aftershaves that were next to it on the shelf, like Denim and Old Spice Whitewater, are all over the place online. So--has anybody else out there tried this one? I imagine that if you like modern scents like Adidas Dynamic Pulse or Malizia Vetyver, you might like this one too.

$fa1.jpg

Edit: I really have been using it regularly--that's my spare bottle in the picture above. :wink2:

Well, I tried the sample you sent me this morning. Gotta say I'm liking the scent. Of course now I can't get a hold of a bottle!

I just got a new phone this week with a better camera. I couldn't resist uploading an upgraded picture!

Attachments

• $catandFA2.jpg
    $catandFA2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 95
FA products are sold worldwide except the u.s.a.. they are the largest seller across all africa, big in india and huge across europe....these products are "supermarket" items,not high end,but good quality and good value,the mens products,aftershaves,balms,deodorant,shaving creams and bombs ,etc. are on par with arko

Top Bottom