What's new

The Nib Acquisitions - October 2011

2011 LE Badger and Blade Edison Glenmont: #30 out of 64!

In first (even though it arrived on September 30)...

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
B&B LE 2011 #12 of 64!! Hand-delivered to my house by Brian himself!!
Filled it up with Diamine Sherwood Forest Green, great pen, great ink.

B&B LE 2011 #12 of 64!! Hand-delivered to my house by Brian himself!!
Filled it up with Diamine Sherwood Forest Green, great pen, great ink.

Right in front of me. While BrianW just laughed maniacally. He says my number 65 should be clearing customs soon. :cursing::crying::scared:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I was in the middle of taking some pictures when I was interrupted by the doorbell and I had to sign for a package. My B&B LE 2011 25/64 & 52/64 arrived today! :w00t:

Here is #25 of 64
$B&B LE Fountain Pen 2.jpg $B&B LE Fountain Pen 4.jpg

$B&B LE Fountain Pen 3.jpg $B&B LE Fountain Pen 1.jpg

Last edited:
You guys are killing me! The pens look fantastic. I really like your photographs, Intrigued. The lighting is great and really show off the intricate patterns in the ebonite.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
This Platinum 3776 in red celluloid "Koi" with a music nib actually arrived late on Sept. 30th. I was taking pictures of this pen and a neat cigar box I found to store my pens in when my B&B LE Glenmont was delivered yesterday.

$Platinum 3776 Koi Celluloid (music nib) 1.jpg $Platinum 3776 Celluloid %22Koi%22 (music nib) 2.jpg

$Cigar Box (tribute) 1.jpg

$Cigar Box (tribute) 2.jpg $Cigar Box (tribute) 3.jpg

My little fountain pen family is starting to grow at a rather alarming rate. :001_unsur

This Platinum 3776 in red celluloid "Koi" with a music nib actually arrived late on Sept. 30th. I was taking pictures of this pen and a neat cigar box I found to store my pens in when my B&B LE Glenmont was delivered yesterday.

View attachment 193333 View attachment 193334

View attachment 193336

View attachment 193337 View attachment 193338

My little fountain pen family is starting to grow at a rather alarming rate. :001_unsur

Nice pics, and nice pens! The box looks great too.
I have all the supplies to make mine now, I just need the time.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Nice pens so far this month gents. I really like the Koi and the Edisons!

wow...guys the pens are gorgeous...swmbo okay-ed me to purchase the B&B Edison the day after the buy closed...whimper

Nice! Where do you get your "dividers" for your box?

Top Bottom