What's new

RazoRock "Linea Officina" tallow Creams---Anyone tried them?

I'm so impressed with RazoRock XXX and Fresco creams. They stand above the crowd in my cream/soap collection.

I can't find any reviews or info on RazoRock's "artisan" (Linea Officina) creams. I see at least 7 flavors that contain tallow. :w00t:

Any feedback on them? What are the fragrances like? (What in the world do "Mughetto di Bologna" or "Boston Tea Party" smell like??? :confused1)?

Any reports would be welcomed

There is a large thread in the soap forum found here that discusses these products. They are considered a soft soap and not a cream I think? I have tried Third Eye and Mentholipto and should have Boston Tea Party and Chianti Lavender in my shopping cart right now (just making sure my auto debits are gone first so I don't over spend lol). Performance-wise they are at the top of my list. Personally I am still looking for a scent that fits me. They are not bad scents by any means, I just don't like them as much as I like others.

I will say, if you are ordering some Razorock from Joe, grab a couple of the Razorock bath soaps as well, they are also lovely and really decently priced (I just bought some other bath soap to try and they were 4 bucks a piece while the Razorock stuff is 3 a piece...The other soaps I looked at for bath-wise were 5+).

There is a large thread in the soap forum found here that discusses these products.

Thank you, Panda. Great thread with exactly what I was looking for!

Speaking of Epic Shaves, I conducted my standard UberLather test, putting a dab of KMF on top of XXX. Holy Synergism! It produced an astonishingly large, pleasant and effective lather with almost no effort. It actually made me laugh out loud. :lol:

Just had my first shave this morning with the Chianti after reading Marco's praise. I'm happy with the performance. This is what I'm told is lavender. I've never smelled lavender before. So to my untrained nose it is very soapy - like a bath or hand soap you might find. I don't mind the scent, but I'm anxious to try others in this line. I like the scent better than Tabac and Valobra, but not as much as Cella. I was just aiming for something not exactly like Cella or Valobra. I wanted to see how long the scent would last, so I just applied WH after, and I hardly noticed it after an hour, so it is pretty fleeting. I don't think it will interfere with my fragrance choice any day. I started with very little water, and it lasted 4 passes. Tomorrow I will start with more water up front. I face lather.

Top Bottom