What's new

Awesome score, somebody.

That's a great deal! Maybe I'm just getting lazy but it will take someone a good amount of work cleaning, taking photos, fixing the toggle and other razors, posting them for sale, and shipping to break even. But at that price a little sweat equity will really pay off. Congrats to the winner.

The seller had the Fatboy cases filled with Slims and the Fatboys sitting out on the table. Then again, the seller admitted that he was a flipper.

Judging by the photos, the finished condition of most of those razors would be questionable. Still, I think if the buyer were in it to turn a profit, then $850 was money well spent on that lot.

I'm not surprised that someone grabbed it at the BIN price, at less than $6 a razor, its a steal ... still, I wish the auction would have dragged on a little longer. This had the potential to be an interesting bidding war.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Somebody is going to be able to about triple their money if everything works and they sell it all.

Amish, u should've.............

Attachments

• $canvaskkkk.jpg
    $canvaskkkk.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 197
  • $canvas.jpg
    $canvas.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 197
Amish, u should've.............

lol. I was so close to pulling the trigger, I actually did click on the BIN button, but didn't complete the process. thought better (not really) of it and walked away. I already have too many in need of cleaning so I can get them out of here and get something I really want.

edit: grrr. Just got the message that you get double ebay bucks today too.

Last edited:
Between the Fatboys and the Slims in that collection plus the Toggle, whoever bought it could just about make their $$$ back on the whole lot selling those. Probably not a B&Ber that bought it though, or we'd likely be hearing about it by now.

From the listing "Return policy The seller will not accept returns for this item."
If they are all mostly wore out.......these deals are always a gamble ,IMO.
Them were some nice looking Kronas, though ! Wonder why the toggle didn't get its own spotlight photo ?

Between the Fatboys and the Slims in that collection plus the Toggle, whoever bought it could just about make their $$$ back on the whole lot selling those. Probably not a B&Ber that bought it though, or we'd likely be hearing about it by now.

Not everyone on B&B wants to advertise their purchases on eBay. I certainly don't. I don't think the person who purchased this will ever let anyone know he purchased it after the kind of comments that were posted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom