What's new

Noob from central AL

After only two shaves im hooked. The second shave was a little rushed and it seemed I never could get myself to remember "no pressure", and "short strokes." I also need to remember to protect the lip, it felt like I drug a rusty cheese grater across it. All in all it was a DFS. I will be sure to take my time next time.

Clint

BTW I used the following: Eddwin Jagger DE89bl and Derby Extra with Proraso :thumbup:

Welcome aboard, Clint. Don't worry, you'll have days when you're rushed a bit or maybe not quite awake, and the shave is less than perfect. I had one like that this morning, actually.

Just remember, you have tomorrow to look forward to so you can do it again!

Thanks Guys,
I also talked the SWMBO into using the VDH cream and brush. She was not immediately impressed so i will have to work on that one.

Welcome to b n b, Clint! As you continue to enjoy your shaves, your SWMBO may take an interest. Then you could shave together!

Hi and welcome. I do find that I sometimes have to remind myself to slow down. I shave in the mornings before work and I have to not think about work while I'm shaving other wise I start shaving too fast. It's a shame work gets in the way of my shaving.:001_smile

Top Bottom