What's new

Post Your Pictures - The Legendary Bokers

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
OK all you B&B straight razor fanatics. It is time to show us what you have in your dens for Bokers. :drool:

I will get the show going with this beauty. I like to think it was made for the Waldorf Barber Shop in Ireland but I am sure I am just dreaming. It is a 5/8 Quarter Hollow, with a Bakelite covered Tang and a what I think is a pretty cool design on the scales. I found it in the wild for $35.00. I do not think it was ever used. I had it honed and she was ready to go. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've but the one booker, with a lovely long tail whose photograph i will take soon.

But in the interest of "MOAR PICS!", here is a boker I did up for johnmrson

proxy.php

Last edited:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
My Boker saw better days but what a shaver!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's a shot of my one and only Boker, with bone or ivory scales. Square-tipped, and one of my low-maintenance faves.

Attachments

• $Boker-with-Ivory-Scales.jpg
    $Boker-with-Ivory-Scales.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,327
Last edited:
Very nice stuff! I have one I restored a couple weeks ago...

"Damascus Magnetic Steel" and bamboo flooring material for scales, walnut wedge from a broken rifle stock. Needs honing still.

proxy.php

proxy.php

This was my first straight razor and restore. I am happy with it!

-Xander

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Very nice stuff! I have one I restored a couple weeks ago...

"Damascus Magnetic Steel" and bamboo flooring material for scales, walnut wedge from a broken rifle stock. Needs honing still.

proxy.php

proxy.php

This was my first straight razor and restore. I am happy with it!

-Xander

Very Nice!!

Hello all,

This is my second post, and let me say those are some very nice razors! Mine, not so much, but it is a Boker and i'm hoping to learn how clean, restore and hone the slight frown out of it. Can anyone point me to a good place to determine age etc?

$Boker1.jpg$Boker4.jpg$Boker2.jpg

Last edited:
This hardly belongs here but I picked it up today at a yard sale. It is a bit rusty and also rust in the gold.

Attachments

• $boker king cutter 1.jpg
    $boker king cutter 1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1,257
  • $boker king cutter 2.jpg
    $boker king cutter 2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,246
Top Bottom