What's new

So I found this in a gas station bathroom...

proxy.php

It's hard to see, but those are all knockoffs. For example it says "Polo type."

Anyway, the funny thing is that this gas station is within a block of a strip club called the Hip Hugger in Kokomo, IN, which is pretty notorious for the activities that transpire.

proxy.php

Anyway, the funny thing is that this gas station is within a block of a strip club called the Hip Hugger in Kokomo, IN, which is pretty notorious for the activities that transpire.

This must be what Carrie Underwood is singing about when she sings "bathroom cologne" in her song "Before He Cheats". :thumbup1:

Mind you, it is only a quarter a spray.
I'll bet if you put a dollar in that thing you'd smell just right for the club.

On a barely related note, I invited my girlfriend to Thanksgiving dinner many moons ago, which was her first holiday with my family. Dinner was going surprisingly well, and I thought we were going to escape without anybody saying anything too stupid or offensive. But no! As my uncle pushes back from the table he says "Hey Dave, if we leave now we can get to Hip Huggers in time for the main event!" :ihih:

Thanks for another memorable Thanksgiving, Uncle Jeff!

And no, I didn't go then, nor have I ever. But I still crack up whenever anyone mentions the name. :lol:

Dave

proxy.php

and just how do you know what transpires there, Slim? :glare::lol:

This must be what Carrie Underwood is singing about when she sings "bathroom cologne" in her song "Before He Cheats". :thumbup1:

I looked on a half dozen song lyric websites, and that line is actually:

"Right now, he's probably dabbing on
Three dollars worth of that bathroom polo...."

Carrie must really really dislike the original Polo by Ralph Lauren!! :lol::lol:

I honestly thought the line was "bad smelling cologne", or "bathroom cologne" which both make far more sense than "bathroom polo".

Turning to the Urban Dictionary, we find the following:

1. bathroom polo:

Cheap designer imposter cologne, usually worn in excessive amounts.

2. bathroom Polo

Most notably mentioned in the song, "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood.

Bathroom Polo refers to some establishments (restaurants, hotels, etc.) that have a collection of cologne in their restrooms. Usually these are small trial sizes for sale in a dispensing machine. Since Ralph Lauren's Polo is one of the most well known scents for men, the reference is obvious.

If it's a quarter for one spray, then $3 worth is most certainly "worn in excessive amounts". :001_tt2::001_tt2:

Last edited:
For a laugh I think we should post more of these machines.
I'll carry a camera from now on anytime I buy gas (In the USA, I haven't seen one where I live)

All I can think is that there is nearly 100% probability that should I try to use such a machine (unlikely) I would mace myself with fake Polo.

Top Bottom