What's new

So I found this in a gas station bathroom...

I think the "rotate knob to desired spray" says it all! Mind you at 25c for maybe 1/8 ML -$2/ML - it's close to Creed Private Collection prices.

I think the "rotate knob to desired spray" says it all! Mind you at 25c for maybe 1/8 ML -$2/ML - it's close to Creed Private Collection prices.

If you think the designer 'type' cologne is expensive, you should see the 'designer type cologne remover spray' in the next machine!

Welcome to the fragrance forum, and thanks for posting. I'm curious, what scents are typically in the ladies machine?

Two off the top of my head are Giorgio and Opium. There is one particular truck stop on I70 near Terre Haute that has this machine. I'll take a picture if I can remember to stop. This truck stop has pay showers as well. I suppose the women who *ahem* work there might like to smell nice for the customers.

Welcome to the fragrance forum, and thanks for posting. I'm curious, what scents are typically in the ladies machine?

Two off the top of my head are Giorgio and Opium. There is one particular truck stop on I70 near Terre Haute that has this machine. I'll take a picture if I can remember to stop. This truck stop has pay showers as well. I suppose the women who *ahem* work there might like to smell nice for the customers.

Just be careful pulling out a camera in the ladies showers in a truck stop! Those "working" women might not appreciate having their pictures taken! :ohmy:

Giorgio and Opium are pretty decent scents, although a little dated. Or are they "Giorgio like" and "Opium like"?

Just be careful pulling out a camera in the ladies showers in a truck stop! Those "working" women might not appreciate having their pictures taken! :ohmy:

Giorgio and Opium are pretty decent scents, although a little dated. Or are they "Giorgio like" and "Opium like"?

The showers are in another area. I have never seen them, but they are advertised on the signs and billboards. All of the scents are "likes" or "our versions." It is actually a really nice truck stop. It is very clean and always busy.

The showers are in another area. I have never seen them, but they are advertised on the signs and billboards. All of the scents are "likes" or "our versions." It is actually a really nice truck stop. It is very clean and always busy.

I've only been through Terre Haute once, and it was coincidentally on the same day and at the same time that Timothy McVey, the Oklahoma City bomber, was executed. Having grown up in Oklahoma, it was a little surreal driving past the prison on I-70 at the same time as the execution. The memorial in OKC is very moving, by the way.

But if I make it to Terre Haute again I'll definitely look for this truck stop, and will report on any fragrance dispensing machine in the men's side.

Okay, I never thought I would be looking forward to seeing a truck stop rest room in my travels! At least not this far in advance! :laugh:

Top Bottom