What's new

So I found this in a gas station bathroom...

Maybe this is a Midwestern thing? I've lived in Indiana my whole life, and just assumed these things were everywhere. On a side note, I grew up about 45 minutes north of Kokomo and still pass through there when I go to visit family. I have friends who swear that "The Hugger" is the most glorious place on Earth. "Gentlemen's clubs" aren't really my cup of tea, but I know exactly where it's at. Is this from the gas station on the corner, just north of White Castle?

I saw one of these down in Valdosta about three weeks ago.

Maybe this is a Midwestern thing? I've lived in Indiana my whole life, and just assumed these things were everywhere. On a side note, I grew up about 45 minutes north of Kokomo and still pass through there when I go to visit family. I have friends who swear that "The Hugger" is the most glorious place on Earth. "Gentlemen's clubs" aren't really my cup of tea, but I know exactly where it's at. Is this from the gas station on the corner, just north of White Castle?

I laugh every time I see those. There are some seedy gas stations that I have been at, and some rather upscale ones too. Lots of truck stops and tollway plazas have those things too. $0.25 is pretty cheap, most are $0.50 or $1.00. No I have never sampled, nor do I care to.

Phil

That's better than the french tickler/condom dispenser, where you have to insert two quarters at the same time, back-to-back, that also has the obligatory "this gum tastes like rubber" scratched into it.

I've seen the same one at a truck stop in Jersey, I have seen one in Maryland or maybe Delaware that had Spanish leather!

In case you all are wondering: there IS a women's version of this machine.

Welcome to the fragrance forum, and thanks for posting. I'm curious, what scents are typically in the ladies machine?

Oh one can only imagine what a 25 cent spritz of something that is "Polo like" must be like.

25 cents a spritz is actually pretty expensive on a $/ml basis. I think that would make it at least $200 to $300 per 100ml bottle. That's very pricy even for Polo, and even worse for "Polo like".

Mike H

Instagram Famous
25 cents a spritz is actually pretty expensive on a $/ml basis. I think that would make it at least $200 to $300 per 100ml bottle. That's very pricy even for Polo, and even worse for "Polo like".

Try $600 profit per bottle

http://e-vending.com/perfume_vending_machine.htm

proxy.php

I'm just glad the subject is cologne. With this thread title, I was a little concerned about it.

+1

I have to admit, I was a little reluctant to read this thread as well. Yet, I did anyway. I guess you never grow out of bathroom humor. I just had to look. :w00t:

Top Bottom