What's new

www.vintagebladesllc.com - nice demo brush sale!

Going VERY fast though! While I was looking my top two picks were up and sold in a matter of 30 minutes.

Just bought a nice Rooney 1/2 in black handle super silvertip for $65. There is a real nice Rooney pure badger ready for a great home for a steal at $35.

Go shopping people!

I would have bought a size 1 Rooney from him some time ago, but he doesnt want my money.

Worked out ok, though, I ended up with a Semogue 2010LE instead

I wonder if they had two of the Rooney 1/2 because I just paid for it as well (in addition to the alibaba 2). It's now showing as sold out so perhaps they did have two?

Looks like some great deals are still posted. The best have sold of course but a lot of great deals still to be had!

I just got two (new) brushes (Rooney 2/1 and Morris & Forndran 1/1) in the mail this morning from Vintage Blades... Must forget that I saw this post...

I keep telling myself to stay away from the Rooney 1/2 pure badger. I am in the working stages with Lee to get a M&F made for me so I need to just continue to be patient and stay away from the remainder of those brushes. One Rooney purchase 1/2 in silvertip is enough...

Lee must have been reading my immediate posts haha - hit submit here and got a reply from him. One Blonde Badger 26mm knot, 51mm loft coming my way out of his handmade craftsmanship!

There were some crazy deals to be had there. I almost pulled the trigger on the big Shavemac silvertip, but the face lather fanatic in me would not let me purchase any brush with a 65mm loft. Someday I'll do a non-D01 Shavemac, and yesterday was almost that day....almost. TonyN good luck with that beauty, and thanks for saving me from myself.

The one brush left on my bucket list, the Emperor 2 in Super, was there, and I couldn't pass it up.

Now if only johnniegold would sell his Somerset E3, that'd be another one off your bucket list. Of course, you'd have to beat me to it! :001_tongu

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Now if only johnniegold would sell his Somerset E3, that'd be another one off your bucket list. Of course, you'd have to beat me to it! :001_tongu

On the count of E3.

Ready? E1... E2...

Attachments

• $pistols.jpg
    $pistols.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 131
I almost pulled the trigger on the big Shavemac silvertip, but the face lather fanatic in me would not let me purchase any brush with a 65mm loft. Someday I'll do a non-D01 Shavemac, and yesterday was almost that day....almost. TonyN good luck with that beauty, and thanks for saving me from myself.

I was a little hesitant because of the loft, but as densely packed as Shavemacs are supposed to be, hopefully it will still have good backbone. If not....there's always the BST.

Top Bottom