What's new

Ebay is just hilarious

Just so's you know, you can't link to live eBay auctions - but how the heck do you sell a razor without pictures??

He is OK...its a BIN. You can link to BIN...just no live auctions. And I love the high pressure sales tactic at the end...Buy it now as I am jacking the price up $50 when I get the pics posted. Send me $149 site unseen!!! BTW, if his brother thought it was so awesome, why didn't HE buy it!

I agree Greg - but then again I had someone get snotty with me when I seen a brush in the B/S/T forum. When I asked for some pics of the used brush I was given some snotty reply telling me I shouldn't be lazy and google search a picture of the type of brush. I mean come on, a used brush should require a picture, right?

People are unbelievable sometimes.

Oh and on a sidenote - that Goodwill I won from your PIF is a dream with a Crystal Platinum blade. I've coupled it with a Gillette SS so I can have the best of both worlds while I build up my experience.

The last 40 seconds were pretty exciting. $741.50 wow.
Too bad the winning bid is a guy with zero feedback.

I love how his brother and his friends "were amazed and silent at this glimmering piece of practical art." Those Merkur owners are missing the boat.

I also appreciated the education on the use of gold throughout history.

I just love all the eBay sellers insisting the razor they are selling is a Fat Boy (even after proving them wrong), when they are often Slims, and sometimes SS, or a few other models being presented as FBs in the hopes of making more money.

Usually it's a picture taken through a lens smeared with vaseline, but this guy takes the cake.

Top Bottom