What's new

Limited Edition Razo Rock Itailian Master Barber Shave Soap.

I noticed on the Italian Barber site they are offering a Razo Rock Bar Shaving Soap that is Special Limited production of only 100 pieces made by a legendary itailian artisan using an old world formulation. The price is $19.99 for 225 ml or 7.6 oz per brick and they state when gone they are gone. A little rich for my blood, but curious if anyone else is considering buying.

http://www.italianbarber.com/product_info.php?products_id=607

The Limited Edition Soap came out on July 9th. I saw a picture on the forum within the last week that showed someone with soap number 47 or 48. It looks like that many bars have been sold already.

Does anyone else remember seeing this picture? I tried to find it but I don't remember who posted the picture or what thread it was in.

I read that thread, but no one really talked about the limited edition soap and if they were going to buy it, use it, and if so how was it?

I did a search of B&B and it looks like no one has posted any comments about the soap. Maybe Greg will use it in October and post his thoughts for you.

I'd say it's not all that expensive at all - 225 mL is a lot of soap. It's comparable to the red tub of Cella in cost/volume. (Nothing touches the Cella 1kg brick for value, though.) I have both, and I find their performance very similar. I actually prefer the scent of the Razorock - it is slightly more subtle, IMHO. If you like Cella, you'll like the Razorock LE.

I have No.40 of the LE Razorock, and as a Cella lover, have to admit their performances are identical in my opinion. I can't differentiate between them. Both are fantastic, although as said already, the kilo brick of Cella offers incredible value.

I have it as well...and it performs on par with P160, Cella, Valobra, and Vitos ES...in regard to performance, there really is no discernible difference. Not for me at least, they all perform wonderfully.

Vitos is the cheapest per gram, the LE is $20 for 225 or about $0.09/gram, but really none of them are that expensive, even P160 in it's death throes is $50 for 1000g (or $0.05/g, so a nickel per shave or so (USD, that's about .08GBP, :lol:).

Top Bottom