What's new

Looking for a "fresh" or "clean" or "sport" scent soap...

My shaving items are the only items in my entire personal hygiene arsenal that are not of the 'fresh' or 'sport' style scent... shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, body wash, even my colognes (porsche design, hugo energise, ck1 summer)...

Are there any soaps out there that will not make me smell like the woodsy, musky, sandalwoods-y, whatever that most are and compliment the fresh scents? Off-the-shelf canned creams and gels have them, so why can't I find them in this form?

FYI, for the scents I'm speaking of, think Old Spice new body washes & deodorants, coast brand soap, etc.

Klar Klassik soap smells modern and sporty. There's also a "Sport" variant but I've never smelled it. But Mama Bear is a cheaper route. Klar products, while tremendous performers, run on the expensive side.

HoneyBeeSpa is a great soap with tons of scents. Sue will help you find what you're looking for. VERY reasonable and superfast shipping.

Valobra Stick, Irisch Moos and MWF all smell rather soapy. I would put lavender-scented soaps in the "clean and fresh" category as well.

If you venture into creams, T&H 1805 or Trumper's GFT might fit the bill for "sporty".

And welcome to B&B!

I don't smell any soap after I rinse. (AOS, Cella, Harris, Tabac,etc)

Sounds like the OP is trying to make a soap into a cologne.

I think the Calanis would do fine.

EisEngel:
proxy.php

Simply soap:
proxy.php

Vendor: http://www.calani-seifenmanufaktur....tPath=/Shops/62164854/Categories/Rasierseifen

I don't know of many soaps that will stick with you long enough to make a difference. I'll toss out EJ aloe and Proraso as soaps that aren't woodsy/musky.

Fresh and clean kinda makes me think of Proraso soap in the green tub...def fresh and clean. Great soap too, it's a soft soap and that's just an easy to lather +1

Top Bottom