What's new

The Superior Shave a Great Vendor with great customer service!

I recently ordered a 5k, 8k and 12k naniwa super stones from the Superior Shave. When the package arrived I found that it contained a 2k, 5k, and 8k naniwa super stones with no 12k in the package. I emailed Jarrod at the Superior shave and he promptly responded saying that there had been a mistake in the order and that he had billed me for a 2k,5k and 8k stones not a 5k,8k, and 12k stones. He also said that they no longer had 12k naniwa super stones in stock and would not be stocking them again. Jarrod also promptly refunded me the money for the 2k stone and told me that I could keep it and did not have to return it. I am very pleased and surprised that a vendor would do this to keep a customer happy when in reality he is taking a loss by not having me return the 2k stone that he refunded me for.

This is the second order I have made form the superior shave the first being a Dovo straight razor that was honed by Jarrod into an exceptionally smooth and sharp razor.

Thanks again Jarrod / Superior Shave for the exceptional customer service!

Yes Sir it is hard not to appreciate good customer service, way to go Jarrod, way to go................................

Maybe it is a blessing in disguise.. Once you get to the point where you can shave off the naniwa 8k, you will rule the honing universe.

I've had nothing by great shopping experience with Jarod as well. I'll continue to support his business whenever I can.

I won't buy a Simpsons brush from anyone else.

His photos are the next best thing to handling the merchandise and that is impossible where I live.

A First-Rate vendor!

Jarrod has always been very helpful with my purchases. His prices are competitive and he's always given me great advice!

I made another purchase yesterday. Everything perfect as usual. Enough good can't be said about this guy. We're blessed to have some great vendors here.

I came to his site yesterday just to check the correct name for I strop I bought from him, but of course I couldn't avoid to see
"The Final Six "Fully-Exposed Les Lat" Bouts (>2 size) are Up!
$71 later I was the first to buy one.... While I was chatting with Jarrod on Skype he packed it, and 38 minutes later I got the shipping email... Can't beat that! :001_smile

I came to his site yesterday just to check the correct name for I strop I bought from him, but of course I couldn't avoid to see
"The Final Six "Fully-Exposed Les Lat" Bouts (>2 size) are Up!
$71 later I was the first to buy one.... While I was chatting with Jarrod on Skype he packed it, and 38 minutes later I got the shipping email... Can't beat that! :001_smile

I buy one of this! cant resist

And Jerrod is a gentleman

Top Bottom