What's new

What the heck did I just miss?

Those are some dumb bidders. I wish it had been my auction.

Of course that private bidder that took it from $22 to $190 is a little weird.

Last edited:
You missed a red dot case. I was the underbidder.

notice that it is taller than a regular fatboy case, and the little tabs that hold the razor in place are wider.

The only "rational" explanation I can come up with is they both put in "slam dunk" bids and it backfired.

Ah, I knew there had to be something since it takes two to run it up that high.

Thanks for the info.

I was watching that one too. I was thinking about 15 bucks. Average condition red tip, a little better than average fatboy case. I actually talked myself out of bidding 15 dollars because there was nothing special there. That is just crazy.

I really miss the way you used to be able to see who was bidding on what to tell if there were straw bidders in the mix.

i REALLY wanna see the guys who overpay pay by hundreds..just to see their looks on their faces when they realize what they wont isn't a national treasure...though looks nice.

I was watching that one too. I was thinking about 15 bucks. Average condition red tip, a little better than average fatboy case. I actually talked myself out of bidding 15 dollars because there was nothing special there. That is just crazy.

I really miss the way you used to be able to see who was bidding on what to tell if there were straw bidders in the mix.

Lol! No straw bidders here. I was the fellow who bid 190, and I have a pretty good idea who the winner was. It was worth it.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Ahhhhhhhh So. Well you guys are probably the ones who bid that Bottom Dial up to 500+ with 5 days left...

Amish knows what he is doing. That auction was worth every penny. Please make sure you have all your facts before ripping on someone. :wink2:

Hey no problem. I only pointed it out so you didn't think I was a tool.:001_tt2:
I placed the first bid on that bottom dial just in case it slipped through the cracks and to make it easy to watch how high it goes.

Isn't the magnifying circle on the opposite side of a regular FatBoy case? Even so, that's crazy money even if you are in possession of a red dot and want a complete set.

Top Bottom