What's new

What the heck did I just miss?

Lol! No straw bidders here. I was the fellow who bid 190, and I have a pretty good idea who the winner was. It was worth it.

Would have been really cool to say you got a bottom dial case and then turn around the next week and get a sweet red dot case! Sorry you missed it. Good eyes ;-)

One thing's for sure, you guys made the seller's day. They'll be out looking for more of those red tip adjustable razors! LOL

wait wait wait................ from ur pic.......... I CANT TEL THE DIFFERENCE. really tho looking at urs in the pic and the 3 cases i have in front of me i cant see it. can u further explain how i can tell? clear plastic more bubbley? idk

edit: well after reading the discription from amish again all i can see is the tabs that hold the razor in place being longer. 192 for some extra plastic seems a bit much but if it completes a piece for u then go for it i guess

Last edited:
It was worth it to somebody who has a red dot Fatboy but no case. Those cases don't pop up all that often. The set with the case is worth a lot more than the razor without the case.

Top Bottom