What's new

bestshave.net order status

Hello All,

I have 2 orders with Bestshave.net right now. When I check order status on Turkey post website , it shows status as shipped to domestic location.

when i check on USPS site it shows "Origin Post is preparing Shipment" for both the orders.

For past few days status is not changed on both websites.

Anyone has similar experience?

will it update the status at all? or your order will show up directly?

-Bob

My two orders have taken about two weeks apiece from Turkey to Atlanta, if thay helps. They showed up unannounced with no tracking.

Electronic tracking of international orders is notoriously unreliable, in part due to customs complications. Don't even bother, the info you get is near meaningless. Wait two weeks, and if you don't receive your packages, wait another week. Bestshave.net officially asks you to wait a month before registering a complaint. My orders from them average 21 days to CT.

I've had orders come from them in 2 weeks and then over a month. I don't think that they have much control, once it's mailed. If it makes you feel better, I got ALL my orders and have never heard anyone who didn't. Patience.

2 weeks from BestShave.net to Boston, 3 times which matches other Continental European shipments.

I agree, the international tracking is just about useless.

....it took 2 weeks from order date to shipping out date...........so i guess another 2 weeks at least to get to me.....

Agree with other comments about tracking of international shipments. I've ordered a number of (non-shaving) items from China and the status always showed "Accepted at (location in China)" up to the point it was delivered to my doorstep.

I've always gotten my orders from them. One did take 5-6 weeks to get here, but that was due to US Customs. No fault of Bestshave's.

edit: Mine also said preparing for shipment even after it was delivered.

Hello All,

I have 2 orders with Bestshave.net right now. When I check order status on Turkey post website , it shows status as shipped to domestic location.

when i check on USPS site it shows "Origin Post is preparing Shipment" for both the orders.

For past few days status is not changed on both websites.

Anyone has similar experience?

will it update the status at all? or your order will show up directly?

-Bob

I had the EXACT same experience. The statuses never changed until it arrived at my house, 2 weeks after being shipped. At that time the USPS status made its first change to indicating it had been delivered.

mine took about a month with zero change in the shipping status online. i started a thread very similar to this a week or two ago and, wouldn't you know it, it showed up about a day later.

Received my first order from Bestshave.net exactly after 2 weeks from ship date. Waiting for one more.

Top Bottom