What's new

bestshave shipping time?

I think Bestshave.net is fine - IF your order goes through and is delivered.

Yet, I would never order from them again.
I had attempted to communicate with them via email provided on both their ebay page and bestshave.net site. Two different emails, attempted on more than one occasion each.
They had the audacity to send me a reminder email to rate their ebay transaction. Yet when I responded (yet again) with my 'no delivery' query, absolutely no response.
I'm convinced they don't speak a word of English and that's precisely what I have a problem with, considering they're selling me the product and should be prepared to answer questions from the buyer.

Anyway - transaction was covered by PayPal. - End Rant.

My order was placed 3 1/2 weeks ago and still not here. Like some of the previous experiences, the tracking system is particularly frustrating. The Turkish system shows that it left the country on Aug 6. USPS shows only that they received notice that a shipment was pending. That message also showed up on Aug 6. Its been totally unchanged since then. At least, I know that the situation is not unique and additional patience is warranted.

They had the audacity to send me a reminder email to rate their ebay transaction.
Haha, sounds familiar, although not regarding ebay but their own website's customer feedback thingy. For the fun of it I played the game and left an overall positive comment for the Astra SP blades, and two mixed but in my opinion objective, polite and even kind comments about their super cheap Yuma and "hkbay" razors. Only the Astra comment got published.

Yet when I responded (yet again) with my 'no delivery' query, absolutely no response.
When I asked (in English) if some of the required personal data from my account would show up or not when I would leave a feedback comment on their website I got an answer pretty quickly.

BTW: fortunately, delivery time never has been an issue with my orders (that is, less than two weeks), but I live in Europe.

Finally here, 4 !/2 weeks after the order was placed. Not speedy, but customs delays are beyond the control of the vendor. All in all, things worked out fine.

Finally here, 4 !/2 weeks after the order was placed. Not speedy, but customs delays are beyond the control of the vendor. All in all, things worked out fine.

Excellent. My strategy with Bestshave is to place the order and then forget about it. Then one day it appears, always, eventually in my mailbox and is exactly what was ordered. I can live with that now that I know what to expect.

Placed my order Sept 23rd it has gone thru customs and is with Canada Post for delivery I should get it tomorrow . That is not bad at all one week from Turkey to my door in Prince Edward Island.

I have been ordering from bestshave at least 10 times. Orders from Turkey are indeed slow. In some cases it took 12-14 days, and I live in a neighbour country. Go figure.

I have been ordering from bestshave at least 10 times. Orders from Turkey are indeed slow. In some cases it took 12-14 days, and I live in a neighbour country. Go figure.
That's interesting. I live farther away than just in a neighbour country and it never took longer than 10 days (including weekend's days).

Top Bottom