What's new

New Razorock Soap Fan Here

I made my first order about a month ago from the Italian Barber for some new aftershave to try (Acca Kappa Ceder) and one tub of Third Eye and Mentholipo shaving soaps under the Razorock house brand.

This is what I would call first impressions, for a proper review I want to be using these soaps for a couple of months. I found them very easy to lather and had nick free BBS shaves even with a six day old Gillette 7 o'clock blade in my EJ Chatsworth.

The mentholipo is eucalyptus scented and there is menthol in there, it will not hit you in your face like say Proraso and you won't get the same freezing effect as botox as with other mentholated soaps. The lather is fresh smelling and you get a really nice shave.

The same goes for the Third Eye (Sandalwood), a nice scent, doesn't overpower and you get an amazing shave.

What I love is the price/performance for an artisinal tallow based soap made with natural ingredients.

As for the Italian Barber, I had to wait for a couple of weeks for my order because the owners were on holiday in the old country, no big deal. Very clear communication on their site (a nice one at that) and I will re-order from them again in the future.

The more I use these soaps, the more I like them. Easy to use and super performance at a great price (as always from Joe). Just great products and I hope he keeps them around for some time to come!

I have to agree with everything said here. I have tried two of them, including the Mentolipto, and I have to say that I'm very impressed. They are excellent performers indeed.

That's it, I can't hold out any longer... Just ordered some. I haven't heard anything about the new "Napoleon Violet" scent so I'll try it out.

I know it's going to sound like heresy here and this is coming from a MWF fan, the Razorock soaps are just nicer.

Nice, I can't wait for mine to come in the mail. I got some bath soaps from Joe as well :) . I had already used his XXX cream prior to now, but I am really looking forward to trying the Third Eye. Sandalwood is one of my favorite scents :) . Glad to hear a lot of people are liking these. I might add that Joe is an awesome salesman :) .

Nice, I can't wait for mine to come in the mail. I got some bath soaps from Joe as well :) . I had already used his XXX cream prior to now, but I am really looking forward to trying the Third Eye. Sandalwood is one of my favorite scents :) . Glad to hear a lot of people are liking these. I might add that Joe is an awesome salesman :) .

I agree, Joe runs a nice operation in my back yard (Greater Toronto). This one thing I should stress, these soaps are made with natural ingredients which means the scents won't be as strong as the ones who use artificial fragrances.

I think you will love the Third Eye soap a lot.

Top Bottom