What's new

Top 2 Mamma Bear's soaps

Ye Olde Barbershoppe and Sandalwood Vanilla.

I haven't noticed much change in performance between scents so I gave you my two favorite scents. I've got seven pucks sitting in my Shopping Cart just waiting for me to give in.

Whatever I am using currently and whatever I will be using next. It's like asking to pick which two of your kids you like best if you have more than two.

I have three Mama Bear soaps....B&B LE, Fresh Ginger and Turkish Mocha. Out of these three, there is only one you can still purchase which is the Turkish Mocha, which also happens to be the best out of the three.

Tough choice. If I had to choose right now I guess I'd go with Spicey Lime and Chypre Rose.

I like Tangerine Tulip, too, although it sounds like a strange scent it's really quite pleasant.

Anyone here tried their essential oil coffee soap? Curiosity got the best of me and I had to order a puck.

Spell Bound Woods for that big time warm kind of scent, then the Trade Winds for the nice scent of pepper mint and patchouli and lavender makes for one hell of a scent. Very clean and uplifting.

The best two in my humble opinion are:

1. Ye Olde Barbershoppe
  2. Chypre Rose
  3. Rosemary Mint

Yep, I can't count :lol:

That said, the Ices are great and I love her Grapefruits.

Last edited:
The best two in my humble opinion are:

1. Ye Olde Barbershoppe
  2. Chypre Rose
  3. Rosemary Mint
Yep, I can't count :lol:

That said, the Ices are great and I love her Grapefruits.

So, I finally found another person who loves the Chypre Rose scent. It's great, isn't it? I thought I was the only one.

I just bought the Brute shave stick and it smells GREAT!!!!

I also love the Ye Old Barbershop stick too.

Now I'm looking for a nice Fall season scent. Something with a nice pine tree scent maybe?

Top Bottom