What's new

West Coast Shaving

I just tried it and the site was up and running. I did not try to "log on" but I was able to browse their products.

Hmmm - I turned my computer off, went to Google rather than my short cut and again, I can't even get the site to show up. Odd. I have no idea what's going on but thanks for letting me know it's only on my side.

try clearing your computer cache, history etc..then restarting...also try unplugging your modem and put re plug in

Did you change any of your browser settings or preferences recently? Or any computer preferences (firewall, anti-virus, etc.)? Install any new software?

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Works well in Oz... Sounds like you have a firewall or something blocking it...

My guess (if you are running mickeysoft windows) is your DNS cache is corrupted. If you know how to get to your "services" either through control panel, or by right-clicking on your "my computer" and going to "Manage" then services on the left...

You will see DNS Client, stop it, then double click on it and DISABLE it... The whole reason for Mickey$osft having the DNS cach/client is because their servers don't handle DNS requests very efficiently, and this reduces the DNS traffic on corporate networks, so that the deficiencies in their server performance don't show up so glaringly.

The average home user will get better performance with it turned off, not to mention you won't have the DNS cache problems you are likely experiencing now.

I'm not that good with computers so I hope the suggestions already given are a help. Just to let you know that I'm able to get onto WCS.

You guys are the BEST - thanks! I cleared my history and cookies as stated thinking that was the easiest way to start and sure enough now it works great! Thanks again guys! :w00t:

Top Bottom