What's new

Ebay help!

I'm very new to Ebay, only four transactions to date. As fate would have it, everything went well on all except one. It's been about a month and the item has not been shipped and I am not getting responses to emails. I'm just wondering if I have any recourse since I used Paypal or am I just SOL? :mad: Thanks.

This happened to me recently. Down the left hand side in ebay there will be an option that says 'dispute'. Click this to file a dispute via paypal, that will hopefully end up with you receiving the goods, or getting your money back.

Keep in mind, it can take up to 30 days. On day 31, since there was no response from the seller, I got my full credit.

I don't know if this is appropriate, if not, please modify, but who was the seller? It would be good to know, so we can avoid them in the future.

This happened to me recently. Down the left hand side in ebay there will be an option that says 'dispute'. Click this to file a dispute via paypal, that will hopefully end up with you receiving the goods, or getting your money back.

I have used the Paypal dispute process twice and received my money back both times.

Good luck,

jim

I don't know if this is appropriate, if not, please modify, but who was the seller? It would be good to know, so we can avoid them in the future.

Sorry I didn't see this yesterday Tim. It was a car part actually and as fate would have it, the day I posted this the package came to my door :redface: . Of course I still haven't heard from the seller and/or received feedback but I left a positive one for him though. Since I got it and it was as advertised and delivered relatively quickly, I won't put him on blast.

Now if I could just find out who outbid me for that fatboy adjustable I had my eye on...:cursing:

Top Bottom