What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Not my prettiest razor, by a long shot, but definitely my thinnest. 0.005". Certainly has some flex to it.
Shumate.
$IMG_20161210_101255338.jpg

PRC Strix, still needs new scales in a better style from Alfredo, but Santa said wait till after Xmas...

Attachments

• $IMG_2634.jpg
    $IMG_2634.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 39
Arne its because the ones you have that we have seen so far are gorgeous!! Who wouldnt want to place one against their skin ☺
Thank you Dean, you and everyone else in this forum are so kind. It's it so that rude people don't shave with a straight razor?

Most Puma razors are good looking in my opinion and good shavers too. What disturbs me is that I still keep looking for razors when I have razors like this one.

What disturbs me is that I still keep looking for razors when I have razors like this one.[/QUOTE]

Arne i think we all have that problem....lol. The last time i opened the razor box when i was home i couldnt decide which razor matched the day because i have to many to choose from but yet i find myself on the search for a particular razor that i saw a picture of that i must have....hahaha

Top Bottom