Razor: Revisor
Strop: TM Fast Bridle
Soap: Boots
Brush: Ever-Ready 79
Aftershave: Cap’n Choice Bayrum
Balm: Neutrogena
Talc: Clubman

$IMG_5737.jpg

I had no idea that you met my ex-wife. Did she greet you in a low cut top and yoga pants?

[emoji23]…I'm going to say I did not, and I have no idea what she was wearing nor did she mention; least there be any doubt, though this would explain why going minimal down from 500 to 3. An elegant three by the way.

~Royce

Royce, it's an amazing razor. I need to have a closer look at it. I'll send you money for the shipping.
Good idea it's on its way. Do not worry about shipping. If you could be so kind, please extend the favor and send out one of your Berg thumb notch razors. Either really, though I would really like to take a closer look at the ivory one.

~Royce

Good idea it's on its way. Do not worry about shipping. If you could be so kind, please extend the favor and send out one of your Berg thumb notch razors. Either really, though I would really like to take a closer look at the ivory one.

~Royce
To be totally honest Royce I'd rather part with my left kidney than that ivory scaled Berg.

Lol! I just buy what you tell me to buy! :lol:
Actually your beloved shoulderless Törnblom razors might be the most effective and comfortable razors there is. Just try to find a MK32 and I'd say that you're home and safe.

To me, hallows is a mixture of everything good you get from a Fougère and a Vetiver all in one deadly package. Honestly I'm in heaven. The Glissant formula is incredible too!
The Golden Kikuboshi performed as expected too; She's absolutely flawless.

Please, if you have this stuff send it to me. I'd be ok to stock a lifetime supply!

proxy.php

Top Bottom