What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

I have enough razors, but it flashed its blade and whispered "buy me" and so I did. I hate it when straight razors talk to me. My wife hates it even more when I talk back to them. Klas Törnblom, I guess it's rather old.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1423320616440.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1423320616440.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 91
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1423320632502.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1423320632502.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
I have enough razors, but it flashed its blade and whispered "buy me" and so I did. I hate it when straight razors talk to me. My wife hates it even more when I talk back to them. Klas Törnblom, I guess it's rather old.

"Buy me!" ... I bet! What a beauty!

I have a space on my straight razor rack reserved for a Klas Törnblom. I have two spaces, truth be told, the other is for a big Sheffield wedge like a Wade & Butcher or a Joseph Rodgers.

I've had a couple of Swedish framebacks, one a Söderen, the other an Engström ... both were a bit light, being simple thin blades with a frame over the top; these Törnbloms look just the ticket! Nice one ...

I have enough also .....but would have bought it as well !!!

"Buy me!" ... I bet! What a beauty!

I have a space on my straight razor rack reserved for a Klas Törnblom. I have two spaces, truth be told, the other is for a big Sheffield wedge like a Wade & Butcher or a Joseph Rodgers.

I've had a couple of Swedish framebacks, one a Söderen, the other an Engström ... both were a bit light, being simple thin blades with a frame over the top; these Törnbloms look just the ticket! Nice one ...
Thank you gentlemen. Your kind posts makes my guilty conscience feel a little less heavy. I can stop buying razors anytime I want. I've stopped so many times already. ...
I have enough also .....but would have bought it as well !!!

proxy.php

You thought I'd use something else?

Henkotsu
Valobra menthol
Omega 49
Fragrance Shop gardenia aftershave balm

Delightfully-smooth shave with only a minor bit of irritation.

I love the graceful downward slant of the shoulder and the tapering of the blade toward the heel. Reserved and elegant, in my opinion. There's at least one American car from the 1940s-1960s that had similar lines.

Last edited:
I love the graceful downward slant of the shoulder and the tapering of the blade toward the heel. Reserved and elegant, in my opinion. There's at least one American car from the 1940s-1960s that had similar lines.
Thank you,
I'm happy that there are others than me that likes it. The design is rather different from that of its Solingen cousins.

Last edited:
Böker King Cutter 5/8 old stock. What I like about this razor is that the gold etching really is golden and not in any way orange. It was made to be a good middle of the road straight razor, a Super Speed of straight razors. I do respect the versatility of the Super Speed but unfortunately I personally prefer the Muhle R41. Even so I do shave with this King Cutter once in a while and I do appreciate the production quality and the looks. I'm not letting it go.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1423390977518.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1423390977518.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 84
Today was my Fili 14 (with genuine Mojo Edge) stropped on my Kanayama #3. Tabac for soap along with my SOC brush, finished off with Floïd Blue. A beautiful shave.

$IMG_2625.jpg

Top Bottom