What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

"A rose, by any other name..."
Although I've had issues with this one, several hundred laps on a coticule has its edge much closer. Not quite "there" yet, but more than acceptable.
View attachment 619249

The only way to treat this ultra hard steel is to hone it like you truly hate it. Once sharp it will be so sharp that it nearly may cut reality. If you still don't like it I might know of a place where you could deposit it. It wouldn't cost you much at all.

The only way to treat this ultra hard steel is to hone it like you truly hate it. Once sharp it will be so sharp that it nearly may cut reality. If you still don't like it I might know of a place where you could deposit it. It wouldn't cost you much at all.

Indeed my fair skinned Tornblom needs a companion to complete the yang as well, should it become necessary for you to adopt it out:lol:

Not sure that I can muster "truly hate", but I'll give " mild disapproval " a try. Otherwise, I'll send it back from whence it came.

Thiers Issard 7/8
$IMG_0098.jpg

Close comfortable shave. Arko/Burt's Bees superlather. Art of Shaving Pure Badger brush, Shave Secret Oil, Old Case Brothers Cutlery Razor. No pic today.

You know the description, this time it's the Neiström version: Hard steel thus hard to hone, very thin, 5/8, sleek and sharp as someone elses mother in laws tongue.:001_smile
$Neiström.jpg

Top Bottom