What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

$uploadfromtaptalk1462230121867.jpg

Thomas W. Ward, Army Razor.

My sunday shave got a bit postponed, for good reason! I spent this weekend in my hometown celebarating valpurgis, a holiday here in Sweden. This particular holiday isn't much celebrated in most parts of the country, but in Uppsala, where I'm from, it is probably the biggest event of the year.
I spent most of my time attending a fancy ball in Uppsala castle, white tie and all. It was the most fun I've had for a long time, dressing in nice clothes, eating fantastic food, enjoying terrific live music with a brass band, dancing (couple-dancing, never done that outside of school PE), singing all kinds of song from drinking songs to serenades and above all I had some great company with me.
I can't wait to go to a similar event some more time, but alas I'm stuck in Skellefteå where almost all forms of cultural expression is related to hockey, which isn't bad in itself, I just wish there was more.

"Oh, well. What's a royal ball? After all, I suppose it would be frightfully dull, and-and-and boring, and-and completely... Completely wonderful."

Attachments

• $thomas_w_ward_armyrazor.jpg
    $thomas_w_ward_armyrazor.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 87
GR Crown Wade & Butcher~ TM Heirloom Strop ~ Simpsons Chubby 2 Best Badger ~ T&H Shave Soap ~ Esbjerg Aftershave Oil

$SOTD-WBKINGGV20150217.jpg

Shaved with my very trusty Korrat, would recommend this maker of Korrat$s-l1600.jpg$s-l1600.jpg razor to all uses, they are custom made, and have a very good custom ordering system.

Top Bottom