What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Boker King Cutter

$IMG_2939.jpg

$CAM00855.jpg
My billy T gold dollar.full house today and one bathroom. so today was a garage shave in a Jeep's mirror...at least I had a sink!

proxy.php

Heljestrand 923F 9/16 Quarter Hollow

Man, that Kouros brings me back, I forgot about that one. I always thought the bottle was unique, I don't remember what it smelled like though I would buy it again just to re-live a part of my youth.

Last edited:
Today I marked eight posts to compliment on their beauty and then I gave up. There was too many. Thank you all gentlemen for putting a silver lining on my day. Beautiful razors all of them. Nevertheless I must give a special compliment to pjgh for bringing back old memories with his post. It's a razor that I never heard of, is it made in Pakistan?[emoji6]
It isn't the razors but the Kouros that caught my attention. I've got so many found memories of it and I still remember the heavy sweet smell and the summers, the fun, a much younger and far prettier version of myself but most of all I remember the girls.

I know that I've got an unopened bottle of Lagerfeldt somewhere. I must try to find it and revive old memories. Time to shave.
proxy.php

Heljestrand 923F 9/16 Quarter Hollow

Revisor 6/8 Thumb notch. As you can see I found the bottle of Lagerfeldt (a gift) behind a stack of unused soap in a cabinet. I put it on. O my I smell like a prostitute. I had a recollection of that the smell was heavy and sweet but I´m not quite sure whether the wallpaper will fall down or not. This scent is as subtle as a charging elephant and it doesn´t seem to come off with soap either. I guess that I´ll be the “popular” one at the office today.

The shave was good.
$2015-05-28 06.39.29.jpg

Top Bottom