What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

H.Diamond 1000
proxy.php

~Royce

Dang Royce!!! Wowzers!!!

Fantastic Photos of Beautiful Razors Gentlemen!!

This one Here Will Always Be in my Rotation and Shall Hold a Special Place in the Den Forever. A Retirement Gift From one of my Brothers In Arms. A Gift With More Meaning than most could Comprehend as it is the very Razor I honed when me and him swapped razors for a week in order to test our honing skills when we first started.

11/16 GENCO NEXT
View attachment 661680

Thanks guys, appreciate it. Arne has me pegged, I'm just trying to fire off as many rounds as possible until you know who rides back into town ��

To those stateside and abroad enjoy your weekend. Respect to those who served and who are serving now but especially to those who have given the ultimate sacrifice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, appreciate it. Arne has me pegged, I'm just trying to fire off as many rounds as possible until you know who rides back into town ��

To those stateside and abroad enjoy your weekend. Respect to those who served and who are serving now but especially to those who have given the ultimate sacrifice.
LOL I'm sure Antoine will love that video.

Skickat från min Nexus 10 via Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no don't go there, don't get me started on brushes :tongue_sm

Well :biggrin1:, I like it a lot, actually more every time I use it.
It has a nice little knot (19.4 mm) and normally my sweet spot is 22-24 mm, but this size and loft (49.1 mm) makes it just right.
The tips gives a nice massaging feeling which I will compare with a soft Best badger or a little prickly Finest badger - hope it makes sense.
Normally I prefer the soft tips from Silvertip or boar, but I have come to really like the tips from the natural horse hairs.

This brush also come in a version with white horse hair, and that version should be more soft tipped than this brown version, but my two are just the opposite, this one is the most soft tipped.
It will be interesting to see, if it changes with use.

I also like the handle, again it is slim, but the length of it makes up for it, so I find it easy and nice to hold, and I really like the overall quality of the whole brush.
I feel quite gentlemanly when I use it (as long as I don't look into the mirror, which pulls me back to reality :lol:)
I can quite safely and honestly say that this one and the 14831M are my two favourite horse hair brushes, I love both of them.
Thank you Sören. I guess that I'll add one with white hair to the basket the next time I restock at the well known Spanish vendor. Having had a look at my inventory it make take some time though.

Skickat från min Nexus 10 via Tapatalk

Top Bottom