What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Rudolf Schmidt - Bambola - Antisceptic - Bulgarian scales version.
Dear Antoine, I don't believe in time machines, but I can't understand how you manage to get all these fantastic razors. Some grand razors yes, even I've managed that, but the multitude in your collection is totally overwhelming. I do immensely enjoy every time you open your window and let me take part of it.[emoji2]

At first I didn't think the razor was sharp, it had that suspicious smooth-but-not-cutting feel.
I was wrong (luckily), my 3 passes gave a CCS :biggrin1: - and the smoothness was thanks to the Coticule edge, of course :wink2:

proxy.php

Absolutely Spectacular Monday Shots and Razors Everyone:thumbup:

After a 1 Week Sabatical it is now time to return to the Variety Standard.

Tonight Draws The Queen Of The Den: C.V. Heljestrand MK*31

$20160627_164740.jpg

At first I didn't think the razor was sharp, it had that suspicious smooth-but-not-cutting feel.
I was wrong (luckily), my 3 passes gave a CCS :biggrin1: - and the smoothness was thanks to the Coticule edge, of course :wink2:

proxy.php
I wish you the best of luck in the contest. Just as last year the competition is fierce, but just like then I very much admire your entry.[emoji106]

The last year I've sold off nearly half of my razors. It was tough but I managed to find really good homes to all of them. The last was important to me and some of them turn up here at regular intervals. Even so there are some razors that I really miss, so when I yesterday found this very missed Heljestrand No.2 4/8, that I thought was sold, it kind of made my day. It's just as good a shaver as its sister the MK No.30[emoji7] . It was also one of my very first Heljestrand razors, there's been quite a lot of them since then. You always remember the first ones.
$uploadfromtaptalk1467091552670.jpg

The last year I've sold off nearly half of my razors. It was tough but I managed to find really good homes to all of them. The last was important to me and some of them turn up here at regular intervals. Even so there are some razors that I really miss, so when I yesterday found this very missed Heljestrand No.2 4/8, that I thought was sold, it kind of made my day. It's just as good a shaver as its sister the MK No.30[emoji7] . It was also one of my very first Heljestrand razors, there's been quite a lot of them since then. You always remember the first ones.

The faint scent of Ebonite is something you never forget =)... That's a nice one Arne!

Top Bottom