What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Henckels 80

$DSC01739.jpg

my Wade & Butcher 17/16ths is home from Doc226's house *(was worried he was gonna adopt it... lol..)....

i do not have the photographic ability to capture the beauty of the scales that Al made for me and put on this beauty.... all i can try to do is fumble around in my head for the words to express the joy and humility i feel to have a friend who cares enough about me to make a object of beauty of this scale... the attention and pure work he put into these pieces of horn are amazing.....

i am truly humbled to own this work of art....

thanks Al...

proxy.php

That is a beauty Brian, one of the nicest rescales I have seen on here. Constantly amazed by the level of skill shown by the members here.

my Wade & Butcher 17/16ths is home from Doc226's house *(was worried he was gonna adopt it... lol..)....

i do not have the photographic ability to capture the beauty of the scales that Al made for me and put on this beauty.... all i can try to do is fumble around in my head for the words to express the joy and humility i feel to have a friend who cares enough about me to make a object of beauty of this scale... the attention and pure work he put into these pieces of horn are amazing.....

i am truly humbled to own this work of art....

thanks Al...
I just saw this-Brian you are most welcome. It was my pleasure to make those scales for that beauty of a blade.

And you are right, I almost "lost it" a couple of times ;)

That is a beauty Brian, one of the nicest rescales I have seen on here. Constantly amazed by the level of skill shown by the members here.
Thank you.

Top Bottom