What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Shaved this morning with my TI "Grelot like" blade... this is an excellent razor!

$100_0727.jpg

Got a Feather RG without a handle so decided to put one on. Horn with oak center. Wanted something with a little more balance and grip so decided on this design - minimalist but it looks OK and feels great. The weight shifted just a few grams towards the handle but it made a huge difference and required me to concentrate just a little more to adapt to the new feel. However, the balance is a big plus since it makes the whole thing more controllable. The handle is also just a tad longer which helps me with my big hands. Got it wet with soap and could still hang on to it.

View attachment 247591

Mike H

Instagram Famous
5/8 "Lakeside Hygienic" Lakeside Cutlery, Chicago. Fresh off the Ozuku Asagi, and leather only. My first time shaving with out using a pasted strop. Pretty nice actually, but I still have a lot to learn.

the old puma on the right this morning:
proxy.php

proxy.php

it's been cleaned up a bit since then (not much) and of course honed, but shave was nice. Note that I've never seen a '91' puma with these scales, typically they are faux tortise...musta been rescaled?

the old puma on the right this morning:
proxy.php

proxy.php

it's been cleaned up a bit since then (not much) and of course honed, but shave was nice. Note that I've never seen a '91' puma with these scales, typically they are faux tortise...musta been rescaled?

That pivot pin matches the rest and is as factory as I have seen.I'd say the scales been on since day 1.

Top Bottom