What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Used my Boker Red Injun on Friday. DFS!

$RedInjun.jpg

Kamisori with touch up using a Feather RG (I often do that... just when I clean up the razor and put it away I find a small area to mow a little more)

Homemade glycerin meltable soap with grapeseed oil and glycerin added - no scent

One drop of almond essence in the scuttle

Witch Hazel and then Lubriderm

Masters Bay Rum AS

$kamisoriholder640.jpg

todays shave was performed at work....... PdP with ecotools brush......... feather SS with a feather PRO blade.......

i pass ATG with touchup.....

DFS....

proxy.php

Red Imp 133, lathered up with Slick Willie, and Pinaud Clubman aftershave and talc. No cuts, no nicks, no errors!:adoration:

Attachments

• $red imp.jpg
    $red imp.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 217
A Wosty, Bigelow and Alt Innsbruck for a minty feel and an old original Aristocrat brush. Just that kind of day.

Attachments

• $IMG_1442-001.JPG
    $IMG_1442-001.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 206
Today I used my 9/16 Salamander $10 razor. It needs to see the hones again though, not that great of a shave. I may take it out of the scales and polish it up a bit too. But, the lazy part of me says 'Why?'. heheheh

View attachment 233564

this rotten so and so right here.....

8/8ths kamisori made by yours truly out of 01 tool steel.... honed on a translucent arkie with .5micron diamond slurry in oil.... the edge is polished to a mirror.... really impressed with the arkie with oil......

20 laps on the diamond strop..
20laps on latigo strop made by trick420...

mentioned to SWSBO that i was thinking of selling this one... it IMMEDIATELY kissed my bye bye on the left cheek... came back in living room... muted that damn spike point and went to finish a DFS with TABAC...

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

"Thursday" 9/16ths Spike from my 7 day set. These little wedges are truly great shavers. Very little feedback and smooth as silk. Cut my thumb opening it to strop first thing. I hope that is not how the rest of the day will go!!!

View attachment 233776

Top Bottom