What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Today's shave was 1/4 Hollow Le Grelot with Speick Shave Stick.

I've forgotten how much I love shaving with this one. Having a large razor collection makes me feel like I'm not using some of my favorite razors enough. Today's shave makes me want to sell everything except for my top 7.

I can't wait to get my first Le Grelot.

5/8" Giesen & Forsthoff Adoration
proxy.php

I haven't been up to date recently on my shaves, but I'm loving this Wilshaw wedge that I recently built.

Attachments

• $IMG_0276.JPG
    $IMG_0276.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 230
I just got my Denton wedge back from trick420. The scales he made for it are insane. Also scored a new/used brush in a trade with him. Thanks Jeff. Forgot how great this old wedge shaves. Fantastico!! Mug is a gift from my kids.

Attachments

• $IMG_20120307_233937.jpg
    $IMG_20120307_233937.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 192
  • $IMG_20120307_234502.jpg
    $IMG_20120307_234502.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 193
FWE. (Been a while since I've used this one. It was from the "back of the drawer" collection)

Attachments

• $FWE Coti.JPG
    $FWE Coti.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 170
I just got my Denton wedge back from trick420. The scales he made for it are insane. Also scored a new/used brush in a trade with him. Thanks Jeff. Forgot how great this old wedge shaves. Fantastico!! Mug is a gift from my kids.

As far as I'm concerned, the best thing in that photo is the mug...

Today was one of my beloved TI's: It's the first "nice" razor I ever bought and I got it 10 years ago. 5/8 Eagle Brand J83 with Festonné decorated back in staminawood:

proxy.php

Still one of my best shavers.

Brush was again my newly acquired Fuller with TGN fan in super badger. Soap was 'the fat'. AS was Dominica Bay Rum. BBS shave on 2 days growth...

Top Bottom