What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Henkotsu today

Attachments

• $Henkotsu w. D2.JPG
    $Henkotsu w. D2.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 265
Man, those scales are beautiful.

Thank you David I wish I could do them justice in the pictures. They really stand out in the light when I hold them at the right angle. They all do actually. I have been very lucky in the Ivory scales I possess and I am also very careful when using them. The nice thing about Ivory is it is less fragile than many of the other things scales are made from so you don't have to handle with kid gloves like an old set of DublDuck scales.

Filarmonica Sub Cero 14. First time I shave with this razor and I reallly like it :001_wub:

Attachments

• $Sub Cero B3 010.jpg
    $Sub Cero B3 010.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 184
  • $Sub Cero B3 011.jpg
    $Sub Cero B3 011.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 185
So all the pieces from my very first wet shaving kit have arrived in the mail. I have a cheap Vulfix badger brush, some Trumpers cream, some Anthony AS and a bunny mug I apparently received when I was born which seems to work pretty well as a shave mug :D
$wdEuz.jpg

... and a bunny mug I apparently received when I was born which seems to work pretty well as a shave mug :D
I don't remember ever having a mug but my brother and I each had a heavy baby/cereal bowl with the bunnykins on them When were grew too big for them they became the dog's and cat's bowls. I believe there were other plates that were the same thickness as normal 'adult' plates, and just as fragile. They didn't survive.:sad:

Top Bottom