What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

2nd day in a row with the Bengall 6/8 half hollow:

proxy.php

Posting after Dave's Damascus razor is a bit like going over the top in 1917 as the first one knowing that the barrage has been totally ineffective. Well someone has to be the first to go.

Filarmonica 13S. Lately the number of Filarmonica razors in this thread has gone down. It's a pity, the early ones are all supposed to be fantastic razors. In any case I like this girl a lot.

I've had a couple of days only using Tabac products. Yes it initially does smell like a bus filled with chain-smoking elderly ladies with a pink tone to their hair. Even so after about an hour it tones down to a more complex, very nice and definitely male scent. It's also high quality products for a very good price (shower gel, shave soap, aftershave, eau de toilette, hair creme). So today is another all Tabac day, just as it always is for my father and as it always was for my late grandfather.

I wish you all a very good Sunday
Arne

$IMG_20160829_194910~2.jpg

Posting after Dave's Damascus razor is a bit like going over the top in 1917 as the first one knowing that the barrage has been totally ineffective. Well someone has to be the first to go.

Filarmonica 13S. Lately the number of Filarmonica razors in this thread has gone down. It's a pity, the early ones are all supposed to be fantastic razors. In any case I like this girl a lot.

I've had a couple of days only using Tabac products. Yes it initially does smell like a bus filled with chain-smoking elderly ladies with a pink tone to their hair. Even so after about an hour it tones down to a more complex, very nice and definitely male scent. It's also high quality products for a very good price (shower gel, shave soap, aftershave, eau de toilette, hair creme). So today is another all Tabac day, just as it always is for my father and as it always was for my late grandfather.

I wish you all a very good Sunday
Arne

View attachment 692686
You are too kind Arne, and know you know how the rest of us feel when You, Royce, Heeso, Antoine and a whole host of others folks make our razors look like butter knives, LOL

If a shavette counts as a straight, I used a 6 dollar no name shavette with an Astra blade that I have had for a few years since I got tired of paying too much for cartridges. Shaves so comfortable and smooth that I have no desire to maintain an actual straight razor.

Top Bottom